September 23, 2011

Shoe Shopping?

Hello All!! TGIF right?! Actually, I thought the week flew by, which was nice, but I didn’t get much done.

This weekend the boyfriend and I are headed over to the nearest normal sized town [50-60 miles!] to do a little shopping and hit a sports bar for the Hawkeye game. This little trip was prompted by the fact that I need red heels! Yes, you read correctly. Need, not want. Not that I mind having red heels, but this is not a luxury trip.

You see, I’m in my friend’s wedding this October [coming up fast!] and I was told to get red shoes for it. I am very thankful she is letting us pick out our own, but I have put it off and put it off! I just need to get it done! I found a picture of the dress we are wearing and I used polyvore to look at a few ideas. What do you think? I want the shoes to be under $50, which is why most of those are from Target!



Lindsay's Bridesmaid Shoe Ideas

How important do you think it is for the red on the sash and the red in the shoe to match? The dress is being altered at the moment, so I won't have it with me to compare. Thoughts?  I really like the ones in the upper left, but they are too pricey just for a wedding  Although I would probably wear them again, so maybe I'll splurge.  Otherwise the one center left, lower left corner and lower right corner are my favorites.   I guess we'll just have to see what I can find in my size!

Some other things I plan on picking up this weekend....
-glitter glue for my nails [see ...love maegan manicures!]
-Spray paint for a project that I will be posting...as soon as I finish it!
-Foam wreath for another project I'm planning!

Yay, Hobby Lobby here I come!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

peace, kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...