February 10, 2012

Style Log: All Finished!! {10 & 2 Challenge}

Misfit #10: The Crazy Patterned Shirt Dress
This piece is fun, but a bit crazy and hard to style.  Again, it's too short!  What is with all these things being too short, it's not like I'm tall or anything.  Oh...and did I mention, this is the LAST item in my challenge! :)

{Button up/Kohl's(old) :: Shirt Dress/Kmart :: Pants/LC via Kohl's :: Shoes/Target}

 
 

Initial Thoughts
 I felt iffy about it.  I was worried that it was too loud {read: scared my co-workers would judge me}.  I finally ran out of time and just had to get to work, so I went!

After Thoughts
As the day went on I felt more confident and my attitude changed.  Looking at the photos I do like this outfit.  It was a bit loud...or out of the box for me, but I'm glad I wore it.  Honestly, this sort of look really feels like me.  I think I need to step out of my comfort zone more often.
Final Verdict
Keeping it!!


Have a great weekend!!
xoxo, Kassie

P.S.  Sorry, no Friday Favorites today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...