May 18, 2012

Style Log: Don't Worry, Be Happy

{dress/f21 :: watch/target :: everything else :: no clue :P }

I feel like I need to focus more on doing things that make me happy, rather than just things I just feel like I should be doing. I’m not talking about shirking my grown-up responsibilities or anything - just refocusing things. It’s getting warmer now and I plan on enjoying my summer fully.


So, some things I’d like to do...or stop doing:

-Spend less time in front of the TV. I mean that’s easier in the summer ‘cause “my shows” aren’t on, but still. Sometimes I just get to lazy and spend sunday afternoons watching movies. LAME.

-Be more active. Play lots of tennis. Take Theo on lots of walks. Maybe even play some basketball again. :P

-Explore. I will be living in a semi new town this summer, while I’m familiar with the immediate area I’m not with the surrounding stuff...there will be a lot of new places available to me within a hour or two drive. :)


-Get back into photography! This has really fallen back as of late, not cool, not cool. I really want to get back into the habit of taking my camera everywhere with me.

-I want to learn new things.  My commute is getting longer by about 40 minutes, so I'm thinking about getting some language CDs for the drive - spanish maybe?  Seems the most logical.  And maybe get back into the piano or guitar?

-Decorate or house!  Do DIY home and art projects!

-Maintain a healthy lifestyle.  Eat better!


Okay, that's all I can think of for now!
My friends are headed up this weekend for a girls weekend and I couldn't be more excited! It's gonna rock!  Hope you all have great weekends as well!

xo, kass
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...