August 21, 2012

Me, Myself & I - Link Up Party!


1) What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
Pursue a life of art and travel. Specifically, photography - with National Geographic. Dream job right there folks.

2) If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
Quit my job, ha. No, but seriously. Quit my job and spend 3-4 months travelling and seeing the world and spend the last couple months at home with my family. [assuming I could afford it, but in this hypothetical I CAN! ha!]

3) If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
"LOCAL REDHEAD RIDES GIRAFFE OUT OF ZOO" hahahahaha! Idk, but that would be sweet.



4) What is your biggest pet peeve?
People not actually listening, when they say they are. {ahem, most boyfriends/husbands out there} Generally, I don’t interrupt while someone is watching tv or doing something else, but if if I do it’s because I have something that you need to know for whatever reason. When said person tells me or implies that they are aware of my presence and voice and are listening to me...and then just don’t. GAR. I hate repeating myself.

5) What is your favorite chick flick movie?
Oooo, good one. How ever can I choose? I own several movies that could be put in the chick flick category, but could also be put in other categories. SO, I’m going strictly Chick-FlicksThat-ONLY-Girls-Would-Ever-Want-To-See Category.
Okay, here it is... 

Legally Blonde.


Don’t judge me, I’m allowed guilty pleasures.


xo, kass 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...