September 21, 2012

Me, Myself & I Link Up!!

I'm totally a couple days late, but we've been having net issues, so meh!

{one}
When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
turn to music. :)

{two}
If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
Ooo, good one. Lately I feel drawn to things with a sixties vibe. I like the general aesthetic and I've really been enjoying cat eye liner and a good hair poof.  I also feel it's worth mentioning that I really love some of the fashion to come out of the 20s and the 40s!


{three}
What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
Man, I'm not sure I'm too creative when it comes to halloween. Last year we went as Erin and Andy from The Office, lol. I think only two people knew who we were. :P
See, even have my wounds from the bird attacks. :P

{four}
Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
1 - I hate the feel of plain cotton sheets on my feet. I usually just buy fleece ones. 
2 - When I was a child I was sitting on the bottom of a grocery cart (they used to make the bottom rack and top part much farther apart). Anyway, I was playing with the wheel and my finger got stuck and it ripped my finger nail off. Yea, it was nasty. 
  3 - I can not carry a tune. You would never know this without being told, b/c a)this is a blog and b)even if I met you I would not sing in front of you, ha! 
  4 - Stealing from Meghan Sara here, but that I'm 27. This is the most extreme anyone has been off, but last spring my doctor [one of two that I've been going to over the last 3 years] made some comment about me graduating school. Assuming he meant college, I just nicely corrected him. Then he was like oh wow, I though you were 17 or 18. What?? In his defense, I was sick, wearing no makeup BUT he also was looking at my file. Who knows.
 5 - Umm, one more. OH! I love dipping my chicken nuggets in my frosty. This is only satisfying at Wendy's. Other places don't make their shakes thick enough. :P

{five}
What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Don't get sucked into other people's issues and drama. Just figure out what and who makes you happy - and do that and be around them. Don't compare your life to others, that'll just make you stress.  People are gonna be mean from time to time, but in the end highschool isn't a big deal, so don't get to upset and just BE YOURSELF! If you do get bummed, just go eat ice cream and hug your dog. Oh, and rock that french horn girl!!



xoxo, kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...