November 20, 2012

Me, Myself & I Link Up!


#1 - What are your top 5 favorite movies to watch during the Holidays?
Oh man, so many good ones. Okay my TOP 5...
5. Home Alone - 4. The Holiday - 3. Die Hard - 2. Elf - 1. Love Actually
But I think these ones are also worth mentioning: Little Women, Frosty the Snowman, The Santa Clause,, A Charlie Brown Christmas. This is my FAVORITE time of year, I absolutely LOVE the holidays! :)

#2 - It’s the month of giving thanks, what are you most thankful for?
What isn’t there to be thankful for? My health, my job, my friends, my family, Brian. Life is good. :)

#3 - If there was a quote or verse to describe your life, what would it be?

#4 - Who in your family are you most alike?
I don’t know how to answer this question. I look most like my Mom and I’m like her in some other ways too, like we have a similar laugh. But, I definitely have my Dad’s stubbornness, sometime quick temper & affinity for good beer. :)

#5 - What is your favorite drink order at Starbucks?
Well, I don’t eat at Starbucks for two reasons...we don’t have one AND it’s not that great of coffee. :P However, I do love my local shops and my two most frequent orders are a cappuccino or a mint mocha. Yum. :)

xo, kass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...