November 9, 2012

Top 5 Friday: Scary Movies!

Alright, just a new little twist on my Friday Favorties. I know I sent them away, but I loved doing those posts, so I’m just bringing her back with a twist. It’s friday favs High Fidelity style, ha! Okay, if you’ve never read the book or seen the movie then you probably don’t get it. But basically they were always making top five lists, so yea.

I generally suck at this sort of thing, because I’m crazy indecisive! So, it will be a challenge, hopefully a fun one AND maybe it will help me work on myself a bit and become more decisive. I’d like that. :)

For this first week, let’s go with something a little easier to just sort of ease into it...and since Halloween was last week...

TOP FIVE SCARY MOVIES

This movie is just straight up jacked. It was also one of the first scary movies I watched...at my friends farm house...surrounded on 3 sides by corn fields. Yea.

Does this count as a scary movie? I think so, I love psychological thrillers. If you haven’t seen it go rent it, NOW!

I actually own this one, but haven’t watched it in a couple years. Regardless, I always liked the plot and thought it was plenty suspenseful!

What can I say, it’s the freakin’ Shining!

Again, I feel no explanation is necessary. Other than this was another one of the first few scary movies I saw...and it just sort of stuck with me, ha.

This one was actually a little harder than I thought, mainly because I don’t watch a lot of scary movies AND because I have a horrible memory. I really haven’t seen many of the “classics” like Halloween or Nightmare on Elm Street or Silence of the Lambs (but I want to see that last one!). There are a few others I was thinking of, but didn’t make the top 5 list, like Scream (horrible, but first scary movie I ever watched), The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Exorcist and The Others (I really like that one, but it’s not so much scary as it is just an interesting story). Oh and The Hostel, that shit was just straight up nasty and terrifying and awesome in a super gross way. ha. For a non scary, yet Halloween-y movie, how about Hocus Pocus - I still love it! :)

What would be on your top five scary movie list?

xo, kass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...